Under the guidance of the MT Department of Health and Human Services, Best Practice Medicine is coordinating the statewide effort train Naloxone Master Trainers to combat the rise of opiate overdoses. We have streamlined this hybrid process.
Step 1: Complete the 90 minute online course module. Scroll down for detailed enrollment instructions.
Step 2: Attend a 90 minute Master Trainer Skills Session. Scroll down for locations, dates, times, and to register.
For questions, or to schedule a hands-on Skills Session, contact Amber Olson: email@example.com
NOTE: Registration for this Master Trainer Skills Session is separate from the Step One online Naloxone Training course. When you register for this, you will need to set up a new user name and password with our primary course registration software.
Download the Naloxone Master Trainer Registration And Troubleshooting Guide for detailed instructions.
NOTE: The online course module is best viewed in Chrome, Firefox, or IE. Safari will exit the course each time you navigate back from an outside link. Please save your completion certificate as a screen capture or print to PDF prior to printing to save an electronic copy of the certificate.
1. Open your web browser and go to narcan.bestpracticemedicine.com
2. Click “Log In” link located in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Click “Create New Account” button, enter desired username, password, and additional required information.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered. Click on the email link or copy to browser address bar and press ENTER key to complete registration process. Check your spam or junk folder if you do not see the email.
5. In the new browser window from the email link, Click “Continue” button
6. Click "Site Home" in navigation column on left side of screen
7. Click on "Naloxone Master Trainer"
8. Click “Enrol Me” button under Naloxone Master Trainer and Self Enrollment
9. Click “Enter” to begin the course
For assistance with technical issues with the online course, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of you issue.